Kadince is an Ogden software company building community involvement software for financial institutions. We have two missions:
- Internal - Setting the standard for operating a great software company.
- External - Building the best community involvement software for financial institutions.
We’re looking for a team member who has ambitions of setting the standard of a great Business Development Representative.
Our office is located at 2485 Grant Avenue, Ogden. All of our team is required to work from our office.
Monday-Friday between 7:30 AM and 5:30 PM.
- Qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Report to the Director of Sales on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) activity results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Hands-on experience with sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving activity/sales quotas
- Familiarity with Google Business Apps
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication skills
- A workplace focused on integrity, people, care, remarkability, and growth
- Generous paid time off and other leave
- 401(k) matching
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Competitive pay
- Profit sharing bonus opportunities
Some benefits apply to full-time team members only.
Kadince, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.