Kadince is an Ogden software company building community involvement software for financial institutions. We have two missions:
- Internal - Setting the standard for operating a great software company.
- External - Building the best community involvement software for financial institutions.
We’re looking for a team member who has ambitions of setting the standard of a great Business Intelligence Developer.
Our office is located at 2485 Grant Avenue, Ogden. All of our team is required to work from our office.
Monday-Friday between 7:30 AM and 5:30 PM.
40 hours per week and 5 weekdays per week in at least 8 hours blocks between the hours of 7:30 AM and 5:30 PM.
- Wireframe new/updated web pages
- Front-end & back-end website development
- Salesforce administration
- Create and maintain integrations across applications
- Extraction, transformation, and visualization of company core systems data
- Experience with Google Business apps
- Experience with a full stack web framework
- Experience with consuming APIs
- Experience in data warehouse design
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- An organization focused on integrity, people, care, remarkability, and growth
- Generous paid time off and other leave
- 401(k) matching
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Competitive pay
- Short-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
Some benefits apply to full-time team members only.
If this sounds like you or someone you are working tirelessly to become, we’d love to have a conversation.
Kadince, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.