Kadince is an Ogden software company building community involvement software for financial institutions. We have two missions:
- Internal - Setting the standard for operating a great software company.
- External - Building the best community involvement software for financial institutions.
We’re looking for a team member who has ambitions of setting the standard of a great Customer Success Assistant.
Our office is located at 2485 Grant Avenue, Ogden. All of our team is required to work from our office.
Monday-Friday between 7:30 AM and 5:30 PM.
40 hours per week and 5 weekdays per week in at least 8 hours blocks between the hours of 7:30 AM and 5:30 PM.
- Assist with customer onboarding
- Research and respond to customers’ questions and concerns
- Prepare customer data for importing
- Help maintain the Kadince Support Application
- Work with the development and product teams to resolve customer issues
- Document customer communication and progress in Salesforce
- Identify and report on trends in customer needs
- Communicate with multiple customers each day via phone and email
- Possess a high level of compassion, empathy, honesty, and loyalty towards yourself and others
- Have high expectations for yourself and others
- Open to being coached and provided with feedback on a regular basis
- Able to learn quickly, especially in the realm of technology
- Communicate (teach) complex topics clearly with minimal errors via phone and email
- Have the ability to solve problems effectively and autonomously
- Willing to work according to and help improve company playbooks (process documents)
- A workplace focused on integrity, people, care, remarkability, and growth
- Generous paid time off and other leave
- 401(k) matching
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Competitive pay
- Profit sharing bonus opportunities
Some benefits apply to full-time team members only.
Kadince, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.