Kadince is an Ogden software company building community involvement software for financial institutions. We have two missions:
- Internal - Setting the standard for operating a great software company.
- External - Building the best community involvement software for financial institutions.
We’re looking for a team member who has ambitions of setting the standard of a great Graphic Designer.
Our office is located at 2485 Grant Avenue, Ogden. All of our team is required to work from our office.
Monday-Friday between 7:30 AM and 5:30 PM.
40 hours per week and 5 weekdays per week in at least 8 hours blocks between the hours of 7:30 AM and 5:30 PM.
- Maintain company brand design style guide
- Design all company collateral (digital/print) and materials
- Approve all materials representing the brand
- Provide feedback on marketing plan and strategies
- Passion for and track record of expressing ideas and solving problems through graphic design
- Comprehensive online portfolio demonstrating personal experience with all design mediums (e.g., digital, print, web, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent practical experience
- Professional graphic design experience
- Able to work in a fast-paced, quickly evolving environment
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Able to do basic proofreading and ensure copy follows company’s style guide
- Error-free resume
- UI, UX, and/or photography experience a plus
- A workplace focused on integrity, people, care, remarkability, and growth
- Generous paid time off and other leave
- 401(k) matching
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Competitive pay
- Profit sharing bonus opportunities
Some benefits apply to full-time team members only.
Kadince, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.