Kadince is an Ogden software company building community involvement software for financial institutions. We have two missions:
- Internal - Setting the standard for operating a great software company.
- External - Building the best community involvement software for financial institutions.
We’re looking for a team member who has ambitions of setting the standard of a great full-stack engineer.
Our office is located at 2485 Grant Avenue, Ogden. All of our team is required to work from our office.
Monday-Friday between 7:30 AM and 5:30 PM.
40 hours per week and 5 weekdays per week in at least 8 hours blocks between the hours of 7:30 AM and 5:30 PM.
- Write clean, efficient, DRY code
- Build new features based on specifications provided
- Help review and test code
- Write meaningful tests to minimize bugs
- Recommend and execute improvements to the application
- Assist in breaking down and estimating all feature enhancements
- Review customer issues and collaborate to resolve them
- Care about your personal success and the success of others
- Have high expectations for yourself and others
- Honest and loyal to yourself and your team
- Open to continual coaching
- Care deeply about details, almost to a fault
- Passionate about solving problems
- Have an understanding of basic database driven web applications
- Desire to continually learn and improve your development skills
- Possess a working knowledge of the MVC pattern
- A workplace focused on integrity, people, care, remarkability, and growth
- Generous paid time off and other leave
- 401(k) matching
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Competitive pay
- Profit sharing bonus opportunities
Some benefits apply to full-time team members only.
Kadince, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.