Kadince is an Ogden software company building community involvement software for financial institutions. We have two missions:
- Internal - Setting the standard for operating a great software company.
- External - Building the best community involvement software for financial institutions.
We’re looking for a team member who has ambitions of setting the standard of a great Marketing Assistant.
Our office is located at 2485 Grant Avenue, Ogden. All of our team is required to work from our office.
Monday-Friday between 7:30 AM and 5:30 PM.
40 hours per week and 5 weekdays per week in at least 8 hours blocks between the hours of 7:30 AM and 5:30 PM.
- Write copy for various marketing materials and other company resources
- Become very familiar with the financial services industry
- Provide ideas for content that the Kadince target markets will find useful/interesting
- Manage a wide range of marketing campaigns
- Assist with digital marketing efforts (paid social, ad words, SEO)
- Work in Salesforce CRM/Pardot
- Track and provide recommendations based on thorough ROI analysis
- Provide feedback on marketing plan and strategies
- Report directly to Digital Marketing Manager & CMO
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills (must have very strong writing skills)
- An expert, or ability to become an expert, in all things Community Involvement
- Project/Campaign management experience
- Organized, detail oriented, and deadline driven
- Excellent with people and great ambassador for Kadince brand
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent practical experience
- Able to work in a fast-paced, quickly evolving environment
- Able to do basic proofreading and ensure copy follows company’s style guide
- Error-free resume
- A workplace focused on integrity, people, care, remarkability, and growth
- Generous paid time off and other leave
- 401(k) matching
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Competitive pay
- Profit sharing bonus opportunities
Some benefits apply to full-time team members only.
Kadince, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.