Join the 40th fastest growing company in Utah!
Shopper Approved, a two-time Inc. 500 award winner and Utah Top 100 company is seeking an Client Success Specialist to join our team! Shopper Approved is a preferred provider for the collection of online ratings and reviews and syndication to search engine sites. Our service provides ecommerce businesses the tools necessary to receive feedback from their customers and have that feedback syndicated to Google, Yahoo, and Bing to show in their ads and shopping campaigns.
About the Client Success Specialist position
Shopper Approved is seeking a customer support Client Success Specialist to join our team! In this position, you will retain clients and provide value by actively monitoring their accounts and searching for areas they can improve. You will be performing daily tasks such as making outbound phone calls, answering emails, and deep diving client’s accounts and the client’s website.
Client Success responsibilities are:
- Retain current clients through excellent customer care and follow-through
- Provide professional support primarily through outbound calls and emails
- Develop an understanding of the needs of the business and offer recommendations to resolve any concerns from clients
- Work with the technical team to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems
- Understand simple technical concepts and communicate them effectively to our clients
- Educate and train clients on the features of our service, including conference calls with clients and their developers
- Manage the success of upwards of 50 clients a week
Client Success requirements are:
- 2+ years previous customer service experience
- Type 40-50 wpm
- Demonstrate effective time management, multi-tasking, organization, and scheduling
- Excellent communication skills
- Quality writing skills
- Ability to develop and improve processes
- Work well with limited oversight
- Professionalism and the ability to work in changing and challenging situations
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
- Salary is negotiated based on experience
Group (company provided) health insurance package isn’t offered yet (but is coming soon), so keep that in mind when applying
- W2 Employee
- 15 days of PTO
- Great culture, great people
- Regular team networking and social events
- Really smart colleagues who like to work hard and play hard
- Fully stocked kitchen, great office, and fun environment
We seek an ambitious individual who is ready to become an integral part of our team, available to work full-time in a client-focused, casual office environment in downtown Ogden with high integrity, dependability, and commitment to long-term employment.