Kadince is an Ogden tech company building process management software for financial institutions. We have the mission of setting the standard for operating a great software company.
We’re looking for a team member who has ambitions of setting the standard of a great Executive Assistant.
Main Office - 2485 Grant Avenue
Monday-Friday between 7:30 AM and 5:30 PM. We’ll consider part-time at thirty hours per week and four weekdays per week between the hours of 7:30 AM and 5:30 PM.
- Preserve confidentiality of company conversations and information
- Identify and complete tasks for the leadership team
- Perform research and present the high-level details
- Transcribe meetings with minimal errors
- Draft emails and letters
- Manage company calendars
- Screen calls and correspondence
- Build reports and presentations
- Help implement company playbooks (process documents)
- Suggest process improvements
- Make travel arrangements
- Maintain company records
- Assist in event planning
- Ensure the office is clean (work with outsourced cleaning company)
- Stock office supplies
- Run miscellaneous errands
- Detailed oriented
- Quick and accurate typist
- Lover of spelling and grammar
- Seeker of a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Excellent with technology
- Rule follower
- Clear and concise communicator
- An organization focused on integrity, people, care, remarkability, and growth
- Generous paid time off and other leave
- 401(k) matching
- Medical insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- Competitive pay
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
Some benefits apply to full-time team members only.
If this sounds like you or someone you’re working tirelessly to become, we’d love to have a conversation.