Kadince is an Ogden tech company building community involvement software for financial institutions.
We have the mission of setting the standard for operating a great software company. We’re looking for a team member who has ambitions of setting the standard of a great Copywriter.
Main Office - 2485 Grant Avenue, Ogden
Full-time, Part-time, or Freelance
- Write copy for various marketing materials and other company resources
- Become very familiar with the financial services industry
- Provide ideas for content that the Kadince target markets will find useful/interesting
- Report directly to CMO
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills with an engaging, entertaining style
- An expert, or ability to become an expert, in all things Community Involvement
- Project/Campaign management experience
- Organized, detail oriented, and deadline driven
- Likes to work with other human beings
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent practical experience
- Able to work in a fast-paced, quickly evolving environment
- Meticulous proofreading skills and able to follow company’s style guide
- Error-free resume
- An organization focused on integrity, people, care, remarkability, and growth
- Generous paid time off and other leave
- 401(k) matching
- Medical insurance
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Competitive pay
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
Some benefits apply to full-time team members only.
If this sounds like you or someone you are working tirelessly to become, we’d love to have a conversation.