Reading Horizons is a fast-growing Ed-tech company based in Kaysville, Utah. The company has a focused, fun, and friendly culture with employees who are driven to make a difference in the lives of struggling readers.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR). The BDR will seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers and will work strategically with the Account Executives. This is a developmental role with opportunities for advancement and promotion. We offer competitive base pay, plus a monthly performance bonus.
In addition to being a wonderful place to work, Reading Horizons other perks like free soda, snacks, and frequent company paid lunches. We work hard and play hard.
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Report to the Team Lead on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive, or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g., Salesforce)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $17.00 /hour
Reading Horizons is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website. https://readinghorizons.isolvedhire.com/jobs/156334-95010.html