Sales Account Executive
For over 30 years, Reading Horizons has dedicated its time and efforts to perfecting a reading system that makes learning to read simple and enjoyable for beginning and struggling readers.
Reading Horizons respects the inherent dignity and worth of every individual and is looking for a highly motivated Account Executive (AE) with similar values to help our company grow within a defined territory. The AE will develop and maintain key relationships with administrators of school districts within the territory and will be responsible for achieving a sales quota.
Essential Job Functions
The AE duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Committed to meet or exceed yearly sales quota
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle from prospecting to close (sales can range from 3-9 months)
- Make up to 75 phone calls per day
- Plan, develop, and conduct on-site events that drive sales. Plan, develop, and conduct web demos weekly.
- Minimum travel into territory one week per quarter
- Effectively manage a travel budget
- Experience in using a CRM is preferred. Must have experience using Microsoft Office products Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Analyze territory market potential and create plan to maximize sales.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, seminars, and trade shows.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals for prospective and current customers
- Must be aware of competitive landscape
- Must be able to sit for prolonged period of time at a desk while using a computer
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 5 years (Required)
- Collaborative Sales floor
Reading Horizons is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.https://readinghorizons.isolvedhire.com/jobs/156332-95010.html