Deciding to implement a new software can be daunting for new customers. Without full adoption and implementation, the Senior Sign platform provides little to no benefit to those customers. Because of this, onboarding is a key part of our new customer’s experience and success.
A good customer success manager takes extra initiative to communicate with all parties involved. We expect this person to stay customer-focused while simultaneously managing a small team of success reps. Everything from customer communication to managing timelines, budgets, and expectations is crucial.
- Walk new customers through the onboarding and software adoption process
- Manage a small team of Customer Success Reps
- New customer setup and onboarding
- Manage and improve our internal onboarding process
- Coordinate incoming requests from current customers
- Responsible for quality assurance prior to customer launch
- Expected to captain a team using hourly budgets for the setup of each new customer
How we measure success for this role:
- Communication with customers and team members
- New accounts launched within timeline and budget
- Improved quality and efficiency across our internal onboarding process
Education and experience requirements:
- No minimum degree requirements
- Prior team management experience a plus