Do you want to make a difference? Believe in what you are doing? Make an impact in the world? Come be part of the company that is one of the fastest-growing educational companies in the nation. We provide schools and teachers with the tools for teaching struggling readers the skills to read English. We need your help to improve literacy in homes, schools, and institutions around the world! We provide an outgoing, fun work environment with a top-notch team of co-workers. If you love connecting with people, proactively finding solutions, and feeling empowered at work then you'll fit right in.
They are responsible for addressing minor to major web requests and leading the development of projects and key application features. They are required to interact with multiple departments to complete projects and requests. They will also assist in the training of other team members.
They will be expected to work a minimum of 15 hours per week, most of which will be spent working on a company-provided computer, looking at a computer screen. Capable of positively engaging with a reasonable amount of mental, physical, and emotional stress brought on by work activities and project expectations. Remain engaged in work while situated in an open desk layout.
Primary activities involve addressing and collaborating with multiple departments to complete cosmetic to major web requests and projects. Lead the development of projects and key application features. Field employee and customer issues.
They are expected to complete project deadlines and goals set over two weeks and monthly intervals. They are also expected to provide significant contributions to other projects where needed.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Insurance (Medical, Dental) if full time
- 401k if full time
- Paid Time Off if full time
- Profit Sharing
- Free Breakfast, Snacks, and Drinks.
- Company activities
- Positive attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- College student in the software industry or minimum of 1-3 years equivalent Web Development Experience
- Can work independently with adequate direction
- Knowledge of Visual Studio / Team Foundation
- Knowledge of Agile
- Knowledge of HTML5+
- Knowledge of CSS3+
- Knowledge of Sql Server (Query, Insert, Update, Delete)
- Knowledge of Entity Framework
- Understanding of C# (Linq, Generics, Design patterns)
- Understanding of Asp.net MVC
- Understanding of Asp.net Web Api’s
Click on this link for a chance to join our team.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.